Pay Per Click (PPC) search engine marketing, also called cost per click, or sponsored search lets you place paid ads alongside the organic results produced in search engines such as Google and Bing. Google Adwords is the most popular PPC network, and the one most advertisers see the best results with.
Unlike targeting placement within the organic search results (Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC allows you to place advertisements on the first page and immediately reach your target audience. Your ad is shown for free, and the search engine only charges you only when someone clicks on the paid link through to your site.
Google Adwords stats and facts:
- For every 60p spend businesses make an average of £1.20 in revenue from AdWords. (Google Economic Impact Report)
- Google had more than 1.2 million businesses advertising on its search network in spring 2011. (AdGooRoo via Perry Marshall)
- Google search and advertising generated $80 billion of economic activity across the U.S. in 2011. (Google Economic Impact Report)
- Nearly 90% of search ad traffic is not replaced by organic clicks when ads are stopped. (Google Research)
- For some searches the AdWords adverts account for 40% of the clicks on the page. (The War on Free Clicks)
- 45.5% of consumers don’t realise Google AdWords are actually adverts. (SEO Book)
Benefits of Pay Per Click Advertising?
Target your customer at the right moment:
Your advert will be displayed to people who are already searching for the kinds of products or services you offer. So those people are more likely to take click through to your website and take action.
You can choose where your ad appears: On the search engine page results, on specific websites or both.
You can choose which geographical areas you want to cover; countries, towns or even neighborhoods.
Control your budget:
With cost-per-click (CPC) bidding, you’re charged only when someone clicks your ad, not when your ad appears.
You decide how much or little you want to spend monthly, and you’ll never be charged more than that amount.
There’s no minimum spending commitment.
No more sitting around waiting for traffic:
PPC advertising gives your website an instant source of traffic.
By optimising the entrance point to your website, you can focus on converting your newfound visitors into paying customers!
At Ohmania We Guarantee:
Effective Keyword Research: We establish the keywords (search terms) best suited to your business goals.
Custom Text Ads: We continually test ads for maximum performance.
Real Time Data Tracking & Reporting: All of your costs, performance, and website visitor statistics are tracked by our qualified PPC accounts management team and delivered to you in an easy-to-understand monthly report.
On Going Campaign Optimization: We continually tweak your campaign for optimum performance.
Huge ROI: We guarantee a 5-10% rise in the amount of leads/sales for your product or service within the first 60 days.
– Setup, Keyword Research and Text Ad Creation: Starts at £300
– Monthly Maintenance: Starts at £250
Contact us today to discuss how you can improve the performance of your business using Google Adwords (PPC).
Email email@example.com or call: 07908 114 429